TeamViewer liability disclaimer
You are about to establish a shared pc session with an innco systems GmbH support staff member.
Warning: By starting the TeamViewer Software, you automatically acknowledge our liability exclusion statement regarding the use of TeamViewer.
Liability exclusion statement regarding the use of TeamViewer
innco systems GmbH does not accept any liability for any installed programs on your computer, including any computer protection (firewall or virus scanner). Data security is the sole responsibility of the customer. Liability is restricted to intent and gross negligence.
innco systems GmbH accepts no liability for faults for which is it not responsible, even if they occur around the time when the support is provided.
By clicking the button you hereby confirm your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the online support and start the download of the TeamViewer software:
Please note that this service is only available during our business hours subject to prior arrangement by telephone with our support staff.
- The advisor cannot access your PC without your express consent.
- The advisor cannot collaborate with you without your express consent.
- No third-party programs will be installed on your PC.
- It is not possible for data to be removed from your PC unnoticed and without authorization.
- You can end the shared session at any time.